The official hotel for 2017 will be the Seabank Resort and Spa.
The Seabank Resort offers a genuinely superior service that’s aimed at giving you back good value for your money.
The lively and friendly experience we can offer at Seabank is unrivaled anywhere on the island. Strategically located 30 meters away from Malta’s largest beaches, and surrounded by an amazing array of options, staying at the Seabank will guarantee you peace of mind and a refreshing experience. From the gastronomic delights to the entertainment and wellness facilities, you will always discover something new to do at Seabank Resort and Spa.
We look forward to helping you craft a personalised experience through unlimited use of any of our Resort’s numerous leisure facilities.
A quick overview:
• Easily accessible from the island’s main urban areas
• Overlooking a large sandy beach with safe waters and high standards
• Family oriented with lots of fun activities for all ages
• Flanked by a natural park which shelters several protected plant and bird species
• A wide variety of bars and restaurants in the area and the resort to choose from
• Easy access to the sister-islands of Malta, Gozo and Comino (home of the famous Blue Lagoon)
For more about this hotel, please check out their website at Seabank Resort and Spa
We have negotiated special prices with the Seabank Resort and Spa for Euromed 2017. All prices are on a Half Board+ basis. Half Board+ provides room, breakfast and dinner with unlimited drinks (wine, beer, water, soft drinks and juices) from the dispensers during dinner.
- Land view twin room: €31 per person per night
- Land view twin room for single use: €42 per night
- Pool view supplement: +€1 per person per night
- Pool view terrace supplement: +€3 per person per night
- Sea view supplement: +€3 per person per night
- Sea view terrace suppliment: +€5 per person per night
- Reduction 3rd & 4th adult sharing same room: 25%
- 1st child (2 – 11.99 years): Free
- 2nd child (2 – 5.99 years): Free
- 2nd child (6 – 11.99 years): €15 per night
How to Book
Please send all booking requests directly to the Seabank Resort and Spa quoting Euromed 2017. This REQUEST FOR HOTEL RESERVATION FORM will aid the reservation process. The contact person is Joanne Vella email@example.com . It is important that booking requests are sent to Joanne Vella directly and not through the hotel's website in order to qualify for the specially negotiated Euromed 2017 rates.
Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport: Transfers can be arranged by hotel upon clients' requests.